Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Layout & Hijacking #2

Bonjour Pammy!

I figured that since I hijacked your other blog, I should not allow this one to feel left out. Have finished the much awaited Uncle Karl layout and uploaded it to your blog. You are thrilled, I'm sure. 

The header is from an Alice In Wonderland themed Vogue editorial from years ago, with Natalia Vodianova as Alice, dressed in various designers' interpretation of the Alice costume. The designers were then photographed with Alice wearing their creations, and as you can see, Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel designed that one! Isn't he magnificent? Obviously, you are now fanning yourself, gazing upon his royal hotness.

I also made you a whole bunch of Karl thinspiration graphics to go with your blog, and chucked them all in your sidebar. The Kaiser will ensure you never stray from your Weight Watchers plan again. Remember. Laser beams for eyes. Designer adamantium claws.

LOVE YOU!

xo

Natalie Faye

1 comment:

  1. WONDERFUL! You are amazing! Oh, I love it. The thinspiration is incredible. It shall keep me thinspired. I shall have to download them to my blackberry and rotate them daily across my wallpaper to feel the THINSPIRATION, MUTHAFUCKAZ! NO LOGCAKE. (Logcake looks good, though.) So brilliant. You are of the amazing, Natalie Faye, and I salute you. I LOVE THE HEADER! Alice in Wonderland. So cute. So Karl. So thinspired. SO GOOD. Genius. It's happening!

    LOVE YOU BACK LIKE WHOOOOOAAAAAAAA!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete