Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Uncle Karl is in the house

Yes, that's right, folks. The illustrious volume has arrived. Apparently it took so long because, judging by the postmarks, it was posted directly from France. Yes. France. How authentic.

The book comes with a poster. It's a big list of foods that are colour-coded - green for "recommended", yellow for "caution!" and red for "avoid!". It's quite amusing. I have posted it on the fridge. My housemates are a bit disgusted with it. The diet is fairly rigid. I have been trying to follow it since it arrived. Not doing TOOOOO badly with it... It fits into the WeightWatchers scheme very well indeed.

Tracking your food every day is frigging boring, by the way. I'm over it. But I shall persevere!

I would like to go swimming. I had better get myself to a pool. And I should walk more... of course. So dull, so dull. I'm dreaming of slim-fit jeans and Chanel, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment