Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ah, Reese's.

Oh, wow. The last month has been a total blur of busy busy busy and needy needy needy. I have been sick and completely poor, and chomping nothing but medication and chocolate. Seriously. I was given a lot of chocolate for my birthday, and when you haven't got much money to buy real food, well - Reese's peanut-butter cups start to look very appealing.

I am, however, pleased to report that I haven't put on a single kilo. Yeah. I know. What the hell? Weird... Anyway, I'm back on the bus. It's all good. Reacquainting myself with my plans.

I bought a few books while I was away in Melbourne, one of which has turned out to be a dating self-help book. I didn't realise that at the time when I bought it. Mega whoops. But it's hilarious! Maybe I'll reinvent my personality while I reinvent my body. Yeah. God knows it's inherently flawed. My personality, I mean, not my body - but that's flawed, too. Flaws everywhere! Gosh.

I was looking through a friend's wedding pictures, and saw a picture of a very large woman in a strapless dress. It has reaffirmed my firm belief that large women should not wear strapless dresses. Ever. And I never will. Oh dear...

1 comment:

  1. So jealous that you can eat chocolate and not gain a single kilo. I've fallen off the wagon big time. Gained 6kg (officially overweight again). I'm hoping that I've got back on but I'm not sure. I keep having 2 good days and then 7 bad days so we'll see how I go.

    My blog is being seriously stupid. I swear I am following this blog but it keeps updating me with your other blog (but not this one - weird).

    ReplyDelete