Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A little fact

Just want to point out -- having a sore throat is not Atkins diet-friendly. AT ALL.

- Honey
- Soothers
- Ice-cream
- Icy-poles

Et cetera.

Sugar! So much sugar!

Oh, I hate my throat. I was supposed to perform today, too, but couldn't, because some rogue cells in my throat staged a mutiny, wielding knives and torturous fire torches, dancing about and having a marvellous time. I could hardly speak, my throat was so sore. Guaranteed it'll be gone by tomorrow and I'll have, in its place, the Grandmother of All Head Colds.

And to think that I managed to avoid being sick all winter. It's only shown up now, you know, with only two weeks to go before I finish my Master of Music degree in CLASSICAL SINGING.

*mutters* Traitorous body.

No comments:

Post a Comment